Download for RE450
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
-  How to use the range extender as a wireless adapter (new logo)?
-  How to upgrade the firmware of my range extender (new logo)?
-  How to set access control on my range extender (new logo)?
-  How to connect your wireless devices to the range extender via WPS as AP Mode (new logo)?
-  How to configure wireless network on the range extender (new logo)?
-  How to configure the range extender as an access point (new logo)?
-  How to configure my range extender via web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage (new logo)?
-  How to check network status of the range extender (new logo)?
-  How to log into the web management page of the range extender (new logo)?
-  Range Extender Tether App Installation Guide (New Logo)
-  Why my Range Extender is unable to detect 5GHz wireless network of my root router?
-  Q/A of TP-Link Range Extender products
-  How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
-  Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
-  Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
-  What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
-  How to efficiently improve success rate of WPS?
-  Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 2)?